Fort Worth, Texas- Texas news and notes by the numbers:
* Can pole sitter Elliot Sadler become the second driver in the NSCS to win from the Pole at TMS? Kasey Kahne, driver of then NO. 9 Chevrolet is the only to driver to win from the pole (4-09-06) and there have been four wins from the front row.
* There are four current drivers who have competed in all of the 19 races at TMS, and will start there 20 here tomorrow. They are Jeff Burton, Mark Martin, Bobby Labonte and Jeff Gordon, Gordon and Burton have both won at TMS, Gordon has one victory in the Samsung 500(04-05-09), while Burton has two victories in the Samsung 500(04-15-07) and the Interstate Batteries 500(04-06-97).
* Four of the current twelve drivers in the Chase for the Sprint Cup have yet to garnish a win this season; they are Jeff Gordon, Carl Edwards, Jeff Burton and Matt Kenseth. It seems like Edwards will have the best chance as he will start in the third position tomorrow, while Gordon will start in the fifteenth, Burton in the sixteenth, and Kenseth in the nineteenth.
* It takes approximately 120 minutes for the ServiceMaster Clean Jets to make it around the 1.5-mile Texas Motor Speedway Oval.
* The fewest number of ServiceMaster Clean cautions for a Sprint Cup Race at TMS is five , this has happened two time with the most recent on 11-08-09.
* Twelve is the most number of ServiceMaster Clean Cautions for a Sprint Cup Series race at TMS, this has happened three time with the most recent on 11-04-07.
* There have been sixteen different race winners in the nineteen Sprint Cup races at TMS.
* There have been thirteen different pole winners in the nineteen Sprint Cup races at TMS.
Other News and Notes by the Numbers not related to Texas:
* There have been twelve different Sprint Cup race winners in 2010
* There have seventeen different Sprint Cup pole winners this season.
* The most number of ServiceMaster Clean Cautions this season for a Sprint Cup Series race has been fifteen at Martinsville.