Tayler Malsam No. 25 One Eighty Toyota Tundra Darlington Raceway – Too Tough To Tame 200 March 12, 2011
No. 25 One Eighty Toyota Tundra News and Notes
* This Week’s Tundra…Tayler Malsam will compete with chassis MDM-110 at Darlington Raceway. MDM-110 is a brand new chassis that was built especially for Darlington Raceway. The laps during the opening practice session on Saturday morning will be the first laps completed by MDM-110 on a track.
* First Timer…This weekend will mark Tayler Malsam’s first race at the “Lady in Black.” The Seattle, Wash. native tested at the 1.366-mile oval in 2008 as a development driver for Bill Davis Racing. Malsam, then 19, logged laps around the difficult South Carolina track while behind the wheel of a Toyota Tundra and hopes to benefit from that experience during the race on Saturday evening.
* Meet Tayler…Fans at the track in Darlington, S.C. will have the opportunity to meet Tayler Malsam in the hours leading up to the race on Saturday afternoon. The driver of the No. 25 One Eighty Toyota Tundra will join other drivers in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series to meet fans and sign autographs. The NCWTS autograph session will be held on pit road at Darlington Raceway from 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. EST.
* Local Talent Returns Home…Fayetteville, N.C. native Matt House will return to his home track, Darlington Raceway, for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event this weekend. House, a 2004 graduate of Cape Fear High School, is in his third season as the front tire carrier on the No. 25 One Eighty Toyota Tundra team.
· Welcome Back One-Eighty… One Eighty, the Seattle-based company that acted as Malsam’s primary sponsor at Daytona International Speedway last month, will make another appearance on the hood of the 22-year-old’s Toyota Tundra this weekend at Darlington Raceway. One Eighty’s senior housing brands (Leisure Care, Leisure Care Premiere, Dolcetto and Signature 180) operate over 40 communities and nearly 7,000 units in the Western United States and Canada. One Eighty also owns hospitality brands Twist Travel™, PrimeFit™ and Edibility™ and is involved in One Eighty Racing. For more information visit