No. 32 Great Clips Chevrolet
Charlotte Motor Speedway
The North Carolina Education Lottery 200
May 20th, 2011
No. 32 Great Clips Silverado Team News and Notes
Brad Sweet 2011 Season
Starts Poles Wins Top-fives Top-10s Avg. Start Avg. Finish DNFs
6 0 0 0 0 18.2 23.5 3
• Charlotte By the Numbers… Brad Sweet has one NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) start at Charlotte Motor Speedway prior to this weekend’s North Carolina Education Lottery 200. The young Chevy driver competed in the NCWTS event last May where he qualified 20th and finished in the 21st position.
• On the Box… Stewart Cooper will be calling the shots from a top of the No. 32 Great Clips pit box during Friday’s NCWTS event. Cooper will pull double-duty this weekend as he will head to Iowa Speedway following Friday evening’s race to reassume his crew chief duties for the No. 30 FOE Chevy which will be piloted by James Buescher.
• This Week’s Silverado… The No. 32 Great Clips Chevrolet Silverado team will unload chassis TMS-007 at NASCAR’s home track for Friday evening’s 200-mile event. This chassis last saw track time in March at Darlington Raceway where Sweet qualified 21st and finished in the 36th spot.
• A Sweet Fact… When away from the track one of Sweet’s favorite pastimes is playing a round of golf. The young dirt racer’s best score is an 86 and his favorite course is “The Brickyard Crossing” at Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
• Watch and Listen… The NC Education Lottery 200 can be seen live on Friday, May 20th on SPEED. Race coverage will begin at 7:30 p.m. EST. The event can also be heard live on MRN Radio as well as Sirius Satellite Radio, channel 90.
Brad Sweet on Charlotte Motor Speedway:
“I’m eager to get on the track at Charlotte Motor Speedway this Friday afternoon for practice. It’s a track that I have competed at before and I’m familiar with. Hopefully we can rebound from Dover and bring the Great Clips Chevy home to a solid finish.”