James Buescher No. 31 Wolfpack Rentals Chevrolet Texas Motor Speedway WinStar World Casino 400k June 10, 2011
James Buescher NCWTS at Texas Motor Speedway Date Start Finish LC/TL Status $Won 6/5/2009 20 18 164/167 Running $14,055 11/6/2009 10 17 146/147 Running $11,480 6/4/2010 3 6 169/169 Running $11,825 11/5/2010 21 6 147/147 Running $13,300
Event Starts Poles Wins Top-Fives Top-10s LC/TL $Won Spring 2 0 0 0 1 333/336 (99.1%) $25,880 Fall 2 0 0 0 1 293/294 (99.7%) $24,780 Totals 4 0 0 0 2 626/630 (99.4%) $50,660
No. 31 Wolfpack Rentals Chevrolet News and Notes
* This Week’s Silverado… The No. 31 Wolfpack Rentals team will bring chassis TMS-203 to Texas Motor Speedway for Friday night’s 167-lap event. TMS-203 is a brand new truck to the Turner Motorsports team.
* Hometown Boy… James Buescher is a Texas native and considers Texas Motor Speedway his home track. The 21-year-old was raised in Plano, TX and now resides in Katy, TX with his fiancé Kris.
* Turner Motorsports is Texas Strong… Not only does driver James Buescher consider Texas Motor Speedway his home track but so does Turner Motorsports team owner, Steve Turner. Turner along with his wife Sandra live outside of Houston, only four hours from the Great American Speedway. Turner Motorsports captured its second win of the 2011 season last weekend at the 1.5-mile Chicagoland Speedway in the NASCAR Nationwide Series race with Justin Allgaier and the No. 31 Brandt Chevrolet. The organization is in its sophomore season of NASCAR competition and has already captured two wins, one pole, along with 26 top-five and 60 top-10 finishes in both Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series competition. Turner Motorsports has expanded from a two-truck NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) operation in 2010 to become the largest stand-alone multi-series team in NASCAR’s top-tier touring series, fielding three entries in the NCWTS and four entries in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS).
* Strong Showing… James Buescher and the No. 31 Wolfpack Rentals team had a strong showing at the 1.5-mile Texas Motor Speedway in 2010. The team finished well inside the top-10 in both races as Buescher’s Chevrolet Silverado came across the finish line in the sixth spot. The Texas native also captured the pole position for the fall NASCAR Nationwide Series event.
* Come and See Me… Buescher will participate in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series autograph session on Friday, June 10th from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. CST. The autograph session will be held in the midway behind the main grandstand at the Texas Motor Speedway.
* Follow Me… Visit www.twitter.com/jamesbuescher or www.facebook.com/jamesbuescherracing for the latest news and updates on James Buescher and the No. 31 Wolfpack Rentals team. * Watch and Listen…The WinStar World Casino 400kwill be broadcast live on Friday, June 10th on SPEED. Race coverage will begin at 8:30 p.m. EST. The event can also be heard live on MRN Radio as well as Sirius Satellite Radio, channel 90. Check local listings for start times.
James Buescher on driving at Texas Motor Speedway “Texas [Motor Speedway] is really fast. The truck carries a lot of speed into the corners. To be successful, the truck really needs to rotate so you carry your momentum off the corner and down the straightaway. Our Wolfpack Rentals Chevrolet team has been really strong this season at the mile-and-a-half tracks and I think this weekend will not be any different. We just need to make sure we stay out of trouble all night and be there at the end.
“We are really building momentum heading into the meat of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series season. Our Chevrolet Silverado is fast right off the truck and [crew chief] Michael Shelton and my Turner Motorsports team are doing a great job making the right adjustments. If we continue to run inside the top-five week in and week out the wins will come.”
James Buescher NCWTS Career Statistics Races Wins Poles Top-Fives Top-10s DNFs Earnings 60 0 0 11 19 6 $893,089
James Buescher 2011 NCWTS Season Totals Starts Wins Poles Top-Fives Top-10s DNF Money 7 0 0 4 6 0 $109,725
James Buescher 2011 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Results Date Start Finish LC TC Status Money 2/18/2011 Daytona International Speedway 2 9 103 103 Running $19,200 3/12/2011 Darlington Raceway 7 5 147 147 Running $12,300 4/2/2011 Martinsville Speedway 6 35 134 250 Accident $7,525 4/22/2011 Nashville Superspeedway 17 5 150 150 Running $17,350 5/13/2011 Dover International Speedway 14 8 200 200 Running $15,500 5/20/2011 Charlotte Motor Speedway 5 4 134 134 Running $19,100 6/4/2011 Kansas Speedway 6 4 167 167 Running $18,750 6/10/2011 Texas Motor Speedway 7/7/2011 Kentucky Motor Speedway 7/16/2011 Iowa Speedway 7/22/2011 Nashville Superspeedway 7/29/2011 O’Reilly Raceway Park 8/6/2011 Pocono Raceway 8/20/2011 Michigan International Speedway 8/24/2011 Bristol Motor Speedway 9/2/2011 Atlanta Motor Speedway 9/16/2011 Chicagoland Speedway 9/24/2011 New Hampshire Motor Speedway 10/1/2011 Kentucky Motor Speedway 10/15/2011 Las Vegas Motor Speedway 10/22/2011 Talladega Superspeedway 10/29/2011 Martinsville Speedway 11/4/2011 Texas Motor Speedway 11/18/2011 Homestead-Miami Speedway
Totals 8.14 10.00 1035 1151 89.92% $109,725