MIKEY KILE QUICK FACTS
No. 30 Muc-Off / Battery Tender Chevrolet Impala
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
July 16, 2011 No. 30 Muc-Off / Battery Tender Chevrolet News and Notes
· In the driver’s seat…ARCA Racing Series graduate, Mikey Kile, will return to the seat of the No. 30 Chevrolet this weekend at New Hampshire Motor Speedway (NHMS). In 28 ARCA Racing Series starts in 2009 and 2010, Kile boasts one win, eight top-five and 19 top-10 finishes. He captured two pole awards in 2010 and has led a total of 183 laps. Kile made his NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) debut with Turner Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway in April. He made his NNS career-best start of fifth in his last appearance in the No. 30 at Chicagoland Speedway in June.
· Get clean with Muc-Off… You won’t be able to miss Kile’s Muc-Off/Battery Tender Impala this weekend. The black No. 30 machine is sporting bright pink bubbles, the colors of partner, Muc-Off. From its beginnings as a premium bicycle care product line, Muc-Off has grown into an international leader in bicycle, motorcycle, automotive and marine care product market.
· This week’s Impala… The No. 30 Muc-Off/Battery Tender team will hit the track with chassis TMS-107 this weekend at NHMS. This is the same chassis Kile raced at Nashville Superspeedway in April and James Buescher drove at Dover International Speedway in March.
· First time’s a charm… This weekend’s event at ‘the Magic Mile’ marks Kile’s first appearance at the one-mile oval.
· Turner Motorsports: In the hunt…In 18 Nationwide Series events in 2011, Turner Motorsports-prepared entries have notched three wins, 17 top-five and 38 top-10 finishes. All three of Turner Motorsports’ championship contending drivers are inside the top-five in the driver point standings with Reed Sorenson in second, Justin Allgaier in fourth and Jason Leffler in fifth.
Follow the No. 30 team on Twitter!Twitter.com/No30TurnerNNS Follow Mikey Kile on Twitter! Twitter.com/MikeyKile
Follow Turner Motorsports on Facebook!Facebook.com/TurnerMotorsports
Mikey Kile on heading to New Hampshire with Turner Motorsports
“I am excited to get back behind the wheel of Turner Motorsports No. 30 Muc-Off/Battery Tender Impala. These Turner Motorsports guys always send me to the track with the best equipment and have been great support in my transition into the Nationwide Series. You can expect the No. 30 team to have a strong performance this weekend in New Hampshire.”