JUSTIN ALLGAIER QUICK FACTS
No. 31 Wolfpack Rentals Chevrolet
New England 200 New Hampshire Motor Speedway
July 16, 2011
Justin Allgaier 2011 Season Starts Poles Wins Top-fives Top-10s Avg. Start Avg. Finish DNFs 18 0 1 4 8 10.3 10.4 1 No. 31 Chevrolet News and Notes
* Allgaier Heads North Fourth in Points…Allgaier remained in fourth-place in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) championship point standings after last weekends race at Kentucky Speedway, 43-points behind leader Elliott Sadler. All three championship contending Turner Motorsports drivers are currently in the top-five, with Reed Sorenson in second and Jason Leffler in fifth-place.
* New Hampshire Motor Speedway (NHMS) by the Numbers… The 25-year-old Wolfpack Rentals Chevy driver has two NNS starts at NHMS. He is credited with one top-10 finish, and a best starting spot of fifth. He has an average finish of 9.5 and has a 100% lap completion rate.
* This Week’s Impala… The No. 31 Wolfpack RentalsChevy team will hit the track with chassis TMS-132 this weekend at NHMS. TMS-132 is a brand new chassis in the Turner Motorsports stable.
* In the Loop… Thus far in 2011, Allgaier ranks among the top-10 in several of NASCAR’s Loop Data statistics: Percentage of Laps Run on the Lead Lap (5th), Quality Passes (5th), Fastest on Restarts (5th), Closers (6th), Laps in the Top-15 (6th), Average Running Position (7th), Fastest Speed in Traffic (8th), Fastest Early in the Run (9th), Green Flag Speed (10th) and Fastest Late in the Run (10th).
* Turner Motorsports Gaining Momentum… In 18 Nationwide Series events in 2011, Turner Motorsports-prepared entries have notched three wins, 17 top-five and 38 top-10 finishes. All three of Turner Motorsports championship contending drivers are inside the top-five in the driver point standings, as well as, all three are qualified for the next Nationwide Dash 4 Cash at Iowa Speedway. Justin Allgaier on New Hampshire Motor Speedway: “New Hampshire is an interesting track to race. It’s a mile track with flat corners, so you really have to be careful on entry to slow down enough to get enough speed on exit,” said Allgaier. “I love coming to New Hampshire. It’s amazing to see the fans have a great passion for the sport and for the competition each year.”
Follow the No. 31 team on Twitter!Twitter.com/No31TurnerNNS Follow Justin Allgaier on Twitter! Twitter.com/J_Allgaier Follow Turner Motorsports on Facebook!Facebook.com/TurnerMotorsports Justin Allgaier Career Race by Race NNS Stats at New Hampshire Motor Speedway Year/Event Start Finish Laps Status Led 2009 (July.) 13 13 200/200 running 0 2010 (July.) 5 6 200/200 running 0 Avg. Start Avg. Finish Total Laps Total Led 9.0 9.5 400/400 0 Career NNS Stats at New Hampshire Motor Speedway Starts Poles Wins Top-fives Top-10’s DNFs 2 0 0 0 1 0