David Ragan – NSCS ADVANCE
Team: No. 6 UPS My Choice Ford Fusion
Crew Chief: Drew Blickensderfer
Chassis: Primary: RK-777
Last ran Chicago – finished 11th
Backup: RK-711 Last ran Darlington – finished 21st
Ragan on racing at Texas Motor Speedway: “Texas is a track that we will bounce back at. We have had some fast cars the last few weeks, just some bad luck to go along with them. Texas is a fast track that suits the Roush Fenway style and Drew knows how to get a car to drive well there.
Crew chief Drew Blickensderfer on racing at Texas Motor Speedway: “Texas is one of our favorite tracks. We’ve run well there the last three times and sat on the pole in the spring. Horsepower, aero and chassis setup are all big factors in getting around Texas. The last three races of the season are all tracks we can run well at, so we hope to get another win for UPS.”
* David Ragan will drive the No. 08 Texas Tech University Ford Mustang in Saturday’s Nationwide race for Randy Hill Racing.
* Ragan sat on the pole in the spring at Texas.
* Ragan has competed seven times in the Nationwide Series at Texas Motor Speedway. He claimed the pole in the spring of 2007 and has three top-five and five top-10 finishes.
* Ragan also has three Camping World Truck Series starts at Texas Motor Speedway. Ragan has two top-10 finishes in just those three starts. His best finish was sixth in the fall of 2007.
* UPS employee, Henry Nobles, will deliver the green flag for Sunday’s race. Nobles is a driver and freight handler and was selected for his superior customer service.